Major Medical Health
Insurance from the Nation’s
Peace of Mind.
A Unique situation for health insurance
What is it?
Major medical health insurance covers the expenses associated with serious illness or hospitalization. Major medical plans usually have a set amount, or deductible, for which the patient is responsible. Once that is paid, the plan covers most of the remaining cost of care, subject to co-pays or co-insurance paid by the patient.
What are some of the features?
Our Major Medical plans provide coverage for everyday medical expenses such as doctor visits and annual physicals as well as coverage for the “what ifs” like cancer, heart attack, accident or injury.
3 Simple Steps to Get a FREE Quote.
What is not covered?
- Treatment not listed in the Covered Medical Services provision
- Complications of an excluded service
- Charges reimbursable by Medicare, Workers’ Compensation or automobile insurance carriers or expenses for which other coverage is available
- Illness or injury caused by acts of war, felony, or hazardous activity for which compensation is received
- Charges for routine dental or orthodontic treatment
- Routine hearing care, vision therapy, surgery to correct vision, foot orthotics
- Cosmetic services such as chemical peels or plastic surgery
- Charges for non-medical items
- Others – see plan details
What plans are available to me?
In addition to our traditional Major Medical health coverage plan, we also offer a broad range of specialty products to meet your needs as well as those of your family’s:
|• Life Insurance||• Group Medical||• Accident Insurance|
|• Dental||• Personal Health||• Disability|
|• Vision||• Critical Illness||• RX Pharmacy|
For product details, comparing options and finding the right Major Medical Health insurance coverage, please speak with one of our Licensed Agents.
Call us Toll Free (800) 363-6300
*Tax and/or legal advice is not offered by 800LifeInsuranceNow, or their affiliated companies. This material is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as tax, or legal advice. Clients and other interested parties must consult with and rely solely upon their own independent financial professional regarding their particular situation and the concepts presented here.